<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

United!

The United CD finally came out.
After long anticipation, and a couple of tricky misconceptions, it is finally out.
Just in time too, because I was starting to get bored of my music. I need more music....MORE MUSIC!

Good thing I got the kutless cd as a present! It has a very good rendition of "Take Me In". I can't wait until the next time we sing it on Sunday...it's definitely going to be more rocking...go ahead Kingston, you can do the honors!

Does anyone have any suggestions on any CD's??

So I handed in my project on Monday. This project was a weird project because it had to do with the economics of engineering. We basically had to find out the cost of 3 different types of natural gas plants and see which one is the best one. Man, I think that was the worst project that I have ever had to do in my university career. I hope I never have to do that again!

If I get an internship job like the project that I just handed in.....I think I would quit within the first hour! :) hahahaha

ooo..it's getting late... time to sleep.
Goodnight all!

Archives