<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, May 13, 2005

At work...

Wow...

there goes my first week. It's 4:16 and in 15 mins, my first week will be over. My company is a very good company! I enjoy it a lot.

There's a lot to learn, but i think i'm slowly getting it. I already kinda finished one project that was given to me...I just have to go to the power plants and get some information.

In the next couple of weeks, i'll be heading to ft. saskatchewan, ft. mac, and sundance. Good thing the company pays for it. We'll either drive or fly...oooo ahh my first business trip.

I apparently have a cubical where all the managers sit and so everyone is really jealous because I have a window...but i'm only sitting here until they can find me a spot....sseeessh guys...relax!

They give you whatever you want here...there's an entire room filled with stationary where you can help yourself, and in the kitchen there's all the different kinds of tea. They even gave me a headset so i can listen to music and work at the same time!!

I want to go to summer camp and hawaii and that requires taking 2 weeks off. My boss said it was ok just as long as i make up the hours before hand. That means i have to do 80 hrs of overtime....yikes!! 80 hours....ohh well....some how, some way, i'll get it done.

Ok I'm only going to listen to one more song and then i'm off for the weekend....
and the number one song for this week is....

"twenty-four" by switchfoot!

Thanks for tuning in folks...stay tuned next week for the number one song of the week!

Archives