<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Road Trip

So my two aunts are in town from HK, and so we decided to go to edmonton on Saturday to visit my cousin.

Imagine this....going down the highway inside the car. I can't put my cds in the stereo because they don't like my music. So what do I have to listen to??? Yup that's right...Chinese stuff. It wouldn't be so bad if it was actually music, but it was a sermon in mandarin!! ahh!! It was so boring. I could understand a couple of things, you know, the basics like Jesus...1...2...3 hahaha, but for the most part I had no clue. What's even more funny is the fact that the cd skipped, and I didn't really notice it so we must have been listening to the same part for about 5 mins...hahaha!!

The edmonton trip was alright, but it was really rushed. We first went to a restaurant to eat...it had a weird name like "Good Buddy" or something like that. Food was ok, not great, but ok. Then I checked out U of A with my cousin, walked down whyte ave, then to E3C (my cousin's church), and then we ended up in west edmonton mall. I don't think we stayed in one area for more than 30 mins.

I haven't been to edmonton for like 10 years. It was pretty cool going back to west ed. though and bringing back all those childhood memories of going to galaxy land, and playing all those carnie games.

Everything was like a new experience for me. It's funny because I was in a new city and all the places seem foreign, and then I saw it...right before my eyes....there was 3 beautiful characters "T & T" hahaha! It's funny how much I feel at home inside the T & T. They were even giving out samples of food....mmm....green tea ice cream cake....

Well that was my road trip. Left calgary at 8:00AM, went to edmonton, and came back to calgary at 9:00PM.

This was the pre-YC tour....when YC comes it's going to be awesome!

Archives