<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, May 06, 2005

Semi-boring

Man...reading all this stuff for work is kind of really boring! :) But then again...it's work. I'm kinda scared about starting on monday....what will they give me to do? What if they find out that i'm really really stupid?? and that the only reason why i'm getting through engineering is because of my friends? hahaha

I'm itching to buy something, but the funds aren't there...not yet, but in a months time, i'm definitely going to have something new.

It is such a small world sometimes. So my cousin came down from edmonton, and while he was here, he decided to call his friends from his church who so happened to be in calgary. So we decided to go for wings and when i walk in....it's people that i know too!! Weird!

Just like how you are reading this boring blog...it's time for me go back reading boring things....

I wish i could go surfing....

Archives