<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Bass Anyone??

WANTED:

A bass player to join our worship team!

The only problem is that you have to be at our church for at least a year to be put on the worship team. So you must be willing to stop going to the church that you go to and come to ours :) hahaha

If you are interested....leave a comment!

If you want to learn....leave a comment!! <-- but we don't have any teachers, but I will do my best to find you one!

Hahaha....the reason why I say this is because a lot of the new united stuff you need a bass guitar...all the new worship songs now you need a bass guitar...or else it just doesn't sound the same...

Maybe I should just get someone on the keyboard to play the couple of notes with the bass sound...hahaha

I was kinda thinking though....wouldn't it be cool to have some turn tables on the worship team?? I think that would be cool....

Archives