<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

hahaha

Office humor...

I never really understood why movies like Office Space were so funny...I didn't really quite get it, but after one month of working I totally get it now. I think the one that relates to my office the most is the printer. Everyone hates the printer here!! It's a new printer so no one is really used to it, but it's funny because you just see long lines of people waiting for their documents to be printed. It's funny because if you don't choose the right printer you'll send your documents to weird places....washington......australia....hahaha. Watching engineers work with the printer is very entertaining.

No one likes IT people here.....they aren't very helpful...nor are they very nice. I call people saying that I need a certain program or I need a password, and all they do is send me on a phone treasure hunt...you have to call this guy...who then refers me another guy....who then refers me to another guy....who then refers me to the original guy, and after I tell the original guy what I want and I tell him my retarded journey, he finally does it for me....STUPID!

I got my electric guitar setup for the first time on saturday. L & M had a sale that if you bought strings, they would setup your guitar for free. I can't imagine it being a very extensive setup, but none the less...it's still a setup....I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I will....I will.

That's my life...pretty boring...nothing exciting happens to me....
I think our soccer game will be cancelled today....that sucks....looks like I'm just going to get fatter and fatter.....

Archives