<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, June 10, 2005

So Cool...

Spanish is soo cool....it just kinda rolls off of the tongue.
My cubical neighbour is Mexican and so whenever he makes calls or someone calls him, he speaks in Spanish...it definitely sounds cool. It seems like he speaks it so fast too. It's just a whole bunch of words spoken as fast as possible.

I kinda wish I actually learned french instead of just sitting in class staring out the window....ohh man. It's funny too because they actually recommended me to go to French 31A....hahaha...

It seems like everyone at work works out, or is on a diet plan...maybe I should start one too, but how can stop eating the food that I love....the food that I need?? Just this morning I had eggs, bacon, and toast....mmm. I think I'm going to be pleasantly plump by the time my work term ends here.

I guess I am playing soccer soon, so maybe I'll just run super hard and go all out when we play soccer. That's if I don't get a heart attack before the first game....hahaha. Let's hope the next game isn't cancelled.

".....I'll fly away, O Glory, I'll fly away. When I die Hallelujah bye and bye, I'll fly away!"

Archives