<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, June 27, 2005

Tired...

Man, it was really hard getting up this morning. I think all the mosquitoes sucked all my blood so I have no energy. I think I have like 3 bites all within 1 cm of each other. It was pretty nasty how they were all swarming over our heads. I think the more gel you have, the more mosquitoes you have.

I'm getting tired of the my cd's. I think it's about time to buy a new one....any suggestions? Nothing good has really come out eh? Maybe I'll go and discover some unknown band. That would be pretty cool.

The coke stage at the stampede is alright this year. Some good ones, and some not so good ones. STRADA is performing though on July 7. For those of you who don't know, that's Chad Thomas' band (Pastor Paul's son). They are pretty good. When we go on Sunday, Hot Hot Heat will be on the coke stage. I don't really know anything about them. I know they have an 80's kind of sound, sort of like The Killers, but more poppy?

I recommend the STRADA cd though.

Wow doing nothing at work is productive...

Archives