<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Why?

I wonder what people are thinking of when they make their car all suped up?

I was driving through edmonton on monday and there was this toyota echo hatchback that pulled up beside me. After the car came to a full stop, I noticed the wheels were still spinning. I did a doulbe take and then I saw that the car a the spinner rims. It just looked funny. It didn't really match the car. Why would you invest in spinner rims when you can invest in a better car?

hahaha...maybe I should buy spinner rims for my tercel...hahaha

I heard we lost another soccer game. Sorry guys that I wasn't there, but you guys all had fun right? Don't worry....we'll win one before the season is done. haha

Ft. Saskatchewan is really dead at night. I went out at 10:00 to get a drink, but when I walked out of the hotel, everything was closed....even the gas station. They do have a cool fitness center that Dow Chemicals bribed them with. Maybe the next time I'm there I will have to go there.

TransAlta gave me tickets to see the grandstand show, so that should be pretty cool, but the only problem is that I might have to go work up in Ft. Saskatchewan....so I might miss it....that sucks....ohh well...my parents can bring people I guess. I was really looking forward to it too.

I'm kinda excited about the stampede. Since i'm in the downtown area, I'm going to try to get a free meal for the entire stampede week hahaha....people seem to be happier too when the stampede comes.

For those of you who are interested, TransAlta has a stampede breakfast on July 15 down in the lobby area. They say it's for employees only, but shhh....don't tell anyone....hahaha

Does anyone know of other stampede meals?? post a comment! (day/time/location)

Apparently, there's an engineering meeting for all of TransAlta, which basically means slack off days. I think we might be playing laser tag.....should be fun.

Time for lunch!

Archives