<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, July 08, 2005

AWESOME



GRANDSTAND SHOW WAS AWESOME!

All the years I have lived in Calgary, I've never seen the grandstand show ever! but it was super cool. I think you have to experience it at least once. So many people on stage, and all the singing and dancing and fireworks....it was cool. Sometimes there was just too much to watch though because a lot of things were going on at the same time. I think the coolest thing was the "cirque de soliel" type acrobatic stuff because they were doing the rope dangling stuff and the balancing. I wish I took pictures of the stage when the fireworks were going off, but I didn't really think about it. I have some video though.

I heard that our soccer team won on Tuesday! Good Job Crazy 88's. Sorry I couldn't be there, but I was in Edmonton. I had three steak meals in a row! It was awesome. First it was prime rib in Red Deer, and then it was a BBQ steak at the Sundance power plant, and then we went to the Moose Factory in Edmonton and I had a bison sirloin...mmmm....steak...

Archives