<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, July 15, 2005

Bull-legged

Man...I don't think I did anything this week. On top of that, I don't think I've paid for one single meal...hahaha.

They had some engineering meetings this week so that's pretty cool. Meals paid for drinks paid for...it's all good. On Tuesday after the meeting, we all went to go play laser tag and then we all went to good 'ol Ranchmans. There were tons and tons of people. Lots of old people though, but it was still funny watching the "cougars" targeting their prey.

I also got to ride the mechanical bull!! that was very fun and hilarious at the same time.....even watching my bosses go on the bull that was a highlight for me.

This morning there was a stampede breakfast in the lobby and the CEO/President and all the executive VP's served us pancakes it was cool.

I also won a centennial pen & pencil set. It's pretty nice, but too bad there's the 2005 centennial stuff on there. Well that's basically my week. In a couple of hours our exec. VP in charge of our department wants to have a party with us....hahaha.....

Tomorrow is Kate and Tyler's wedding so it should be a good time....no sleep for me this weekend!

Archives