<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ending.....

Well, my business trip is coming to an end...here I am blogging on somebody else's computer during work time.

Hanging out in Ft. Sask by myself was quite interesting....not much to do out here, but eat. I walked around superstore by myself yesterday....haha....too bad people look at you funny when you are walking by yourself buying all this junk food!

I did spend some time with my cousins (from both sides of the family).
I went to K-days for a bit....it's exactly like the stampede, but to a lesser extent. There's no big shows...and no spirit. In Calgary everyone wears cowboy hats and gets into the mood. At k-days, there's nothing....and it's not very crowded either. It's kinda funny because they have the all you can ride pass here and they don't have it in Calgary....and the admission here is only $8 not $13. I didn't think that it changes as the carni's go across the country.

Time for the drive back this afternoon....hope I'm not too tired....gotta stay awake!

Let's hope I did a good job up here and nothing goes wrong or else it will really be an ending....hahahaha!

Archives