<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, July 22, 2005

Excited!

I'm excited about Saturday...but I'm super tired from the rest of the week.
I don't think I'm doing much for Jesus Expo so I'll just be wandering around talking to people, eating, and playing games! hahaha....

I can't wait till the evening when there is the worship...that will be really cool. Definitely an experience that I don't want to miss. I hope the weather holds out.

God, please give us nice weather....the perfect weather to be out in the streets!! Thanks!

This weekend is going to be tiring and then the next week comes. It's almost the end of July. CRAZY....just another couple weeks before summer camp begins and then another couple of weeks before the summer is over.

I still haven't thought of a good picture to put at the front of my blog to complete the layout....I need a super good one.

Aight....time for work now.

Archives