<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Legs....tired


Man, my legs are tired. Maybe it was from all that running for football. At least we won!! Everyone says that they weren't tired, but how come I'm so tired? Could I really be that out of shape that everyone can play football and still have lots of energy? Maybe it's all those stampede breakfasts/lunches I'm having....hahaha..it's slowly getting to me. Speaking of Stampede meals, here's a list of the downtown meals. I was going to go to Gulf Canada Square this morning, but then I'm pretty sure I would be full for lunch and that would mean that I couldn't go to PetroCan with Milton.....hahaha....I don't think I've ever had this many stampede meals before.

Tonight we have our soccer game at 8:00....going for 3 in a row baby!! Ok....time to pull my hat over my eyes and pretend to work. hahaha

Archives