<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Sweet....trike

I got to ride a trike over the weekend. What's a trike you say?? Well, it's basically like a quad, but with 3 wheels. It was super fun driving that thing all over my friends farm.

This weekend was very fun, but tiring. I think the best part was the bachelor party for my friend. We went paintballing and so it was hilarious. We gave him a pair of tighty whities to wear outside his coveralls and I think it said, "A fart a day keeps the wife away" hahaha....after paintballing those tighty whities were so dirty. By the end of the night they were ruined though because we gave him wedgies every chance we got.

Man, farm life is totally different and you can totally tell who the farmers are and who isn't. We decided to have a campfire and so to light the fire, my friends dad pulled out a propane tank and a huge torch, and then he lit the torch and stuck it in the fire. We were literally burning entire tree trunks. No need for chopping whatsoever. The flame from the torch must have been 4 feet out...and the fire must have been the size of a small bed...it was cool. I'm gonna build me one of those torches...hahaha.

Archives