<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, August 22, 2005

Back to work

Last week was a blast. I can't believe it went by so quickly. Summer camp was awesome. It's just amazing how everything just came together. Even the speaker was very entertaining to the youngin's, and he told funny stories and so it pretty cool. A very nice guy too, and his family is super cool.

So life after summer camp is kinda crappy. I didn't have a really good day yesterday. It was going good until after lunch. I was walking to my car and when I got into my car, I sat down. I noticed that a red address book that is usually in my dashboard was on the floor, and then I noticed that my change compartment was opened, and then I noticed that my passenger door was unlocked!! and then I was like....SOMEONE BROKE INTO MY CAR!! I looked through my glove compartment and they stole my sunglasses, and then I went into my trunk. Everything was all messed up. I looked over on the outside of my passenger door and they completely ripped off the lock to the door...and scratched my door up...I was very angry. I felt violated. They stole my bag with my U of C water bottle and my workout clothes ...which is kinda gross..hahhaa.....and they stole my hat, and they stole 2 brand new CD's that I just bought....with the receipt in the bag.....bah! But the weird thing is that they didn't steal my discman. Probably because it was crap...I mean my discman is the size of square brick...it's soo old, but they stole the car adapter for the discman which I find really odd, but they didn't steal my cell phone charger. Oh and they stole 2 cokes from my cooler bag, but didn't steal the bag, and my mom thinks they took a sip from a bottle of water....hahahaha. I told her that was pretty stupid if they did, but she threw it out anyways.....

I guess you never really understand what the feeling is until something like this happens, but I was angry....I'm still kinda angry. I'm thankful that my guitar wasn't in my trunk though or all my other CDs, that would be terrible!

What a way to come back into summer camp......

Pics to come soon though...

Archives