<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Too Funny

I did a funny thing today.

So after lunch today. I was going up the elevator to go back to my cube and so the door opened and I walked out. I was following somebody and so I didn't have to use my keycard, when I walked in...something looked really funny. It didn't look quite right...Everything was in the same place. It was exactly the same, but it was different. So I kept on walking until I reached my cube...and then I looked around to where people usually sit, but different people were sitting in their spots...and then I realized I was on the wrong floor! hahaha....and so I calmly walked back out and when I pushed the elevator button, my cube neighbour was in the elevator and she gave me a puzzled look so I had to tell her the whole story..hahaha...oops!

What's not funny is where the soccer ball hit me yesterday.....but that's a whole different story in which I choose not to recall.....

Time to go home!

Archives