<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Untitled...

So she came to me the other day and said, "We need to talk". I had always enjoyed talking to her. She'd been behind me for the past 4 months. It was good.

Then she said, "I'm sorry Leo, it's over."

"WHAT?!? What do you mean it's over?"

"There needs to be a change. There's somebody else."

"HUH?? Somebody else?? I'm shocked....confused??"

"I told you that this wouldn't last. It just wasn't right. Although we did have our laughs when people got jealous of you, but now there is somebody else."

Ouch....I always knew that it wouldn't last long. Something inside of me told me that it was going to happen soon. I knew that just as soon as the summer was over, it was going to be over. Good thing no one ever knew about it. The only person that knew about it was Sam. How am I going to handle this?? What am I going to do??

I am really going to miss my cubical.....goodbye window....goodbye cube neighbours....time to go to my dark corner by the supply room......

I never really was supposed to sit there in the first place, but now that they filled the position for the person that is supposed to sit there, I get the dark corner with no one to talk to....
I guess the good thing is that my boss won't be sitting behind me anymore. I am no longer under the watch of the supervisors and managers behind me.

Hahaha.....what did you guys think I was talking about??

Archives