<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Weird Vending Machine

So I had lunch out of a vending machine today simply because I went to the cafeteria too late and they were closed. After I finished my wonderful meal of unhealthy food, I started to think that they should have better vending machines in work places. I stumbled across this machine...imagine if you could get hot pizza in just 90 seconds...hahaha.

I think you could also make a game out of the vending machines too. Check this one out!!


Hahaha....you could put in like $2 and try to catch yourself a lobster....and then if you still can't catch it by like $10 then it should catch one for you and give it to you. It gives you a real good incentive to get good at the claw game. They should put one of these machines in chinatown....that would be hilarious, but they should have two machines....one to catch it and one to cook it.


Archives