<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Aloha

8 more days until HAWAII....Sweet.....HAWAII.....Sweet

8 More days until this:


I have to brush up on my Hawaiian.

Well I head up to Stony Plain on Saturday. It sounds like it'll be an interesting trip, but it's going to be long work hours. I hope I don't fall asleep...hahaha....

BLASTED!! You know what urks me...
I can't play the new Switchfoot cd on my work computer because it needs to install a special player that is on the cd and I don't have enough privileges to install it. Stupid SONY/BMG and their "anti-copying" cd. This is a new product from them so I'm hoping that a crack will be out there soon....hahaha....

10 points to the person that knows what I am doing in Stony Plain! hahahaha j/k.....too much time and effort is involved to keep track of that, and I don't want to steal that game away from Jackson. I'll think of a different blog game we can play...hahahaha.

Mahalo for reading my blog! Aloha!

Archives