<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, September 09, 2005

Dark...

AHHH!!

I guess the summer is gone. It kinda really sucks getting up in the morning. Before, there used to be a nice blue sky with the sun rising, and now it's just dark.....darkness. I guess it's kinda cool now that you can see more stars, but it's only going to get more depressing when the sun starts to set early too. Then I won't be able to see the sun at all.

I guess it's time for me to turn pasty like all engineers! :) hahaha

Have you guys seen the new ipod nano?? it's so small!! I guess they got rid of their ipod mini line and replaced it with the nano.



Pretty insane eh?? it even has a click wheel?? I kinda want to get it just because it looks soo cool, But I think I'll stick with my portable media player.


Archives