<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, September 19, 2005

Day 2

Well...it's day 2 of my insanely long night shift.

Yesterday was really long because they had some problems and so we couldn't do anything and so I just sat and did paperwork.

A funny thing happened to me though....it's not as funny as BJ's, but it's kinda funny. So there I was typing away at the Sundance lab on my laptop and all of a sudden, I feel something on my lips. I started to think...huh...what's on my lips??! and then I thought...wait a minute. Just then, I opened my eyes and my face was straight down on the keyboard....hahaha.....I sat back up and looked at my boss. She had a puzzled look on her face. I must have fallen asleep and not know about it :) hahaha.....I looked at the clock....oh man...it's 4:00 AM...

Tonight is a lot better. We can actually take samples and so we have to do something every hour. Plus, I have a lot of snacks. As we speak, I have a bag of Ms. Vickie's Salt and Vinegar chips to my left, Starbursts directly in front of me, and a Jone's soda to my right...I'm good to go. Oh and behind me is leftover BP's Pizza.

I got to take a tour of the boiler today. Before I could go I had to get suited up though and so we raided the tool shed. I got me a cool plastic body suit to protect me from light chemicals, a neato face shield, new safety glasses, and a cool respirator. It was like I was meeting someone with ebola, but the gear wasn't as freaky.

Only two more days of 7pm to 7am shifts, and only 5 more hours till this one is done...

I can't wait till Friday...get some good relaxation.

Archives