<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Day 3

I thought walking at the plant by yourself in the day time was scary....it's even scarier when you are walking by yourself at 4:00 in the morning. You know how in the desert they have those dried bushes rolling across the plain to describe the emptiness, well it's like that here. We even have those dried bushes...I got scared by one of them because I thought it was a dog, but really it was one of those dried bushes rolling along...haha

Let's see what I have to eat tonight...grapes, popcorn, spitz, and timbits...mmmm. By the time I'm finished up here, I'm going to be all messed up. My system is all out of sync.

Sweet only a little over 5 more hours left. I hope it goes well tonight. If it goes the way it is going, I might be able to go home early.

Time to grab samples...

Archives