<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, September 12, 2005

School?!?!

Having little or no school this year is going to be weird.

I'm usually back hitting the books at university right now, but this year is going to be different. It's funny, because I still get up earlier than when I would have gone to school, but not much has changed from school to no school except for homework and exams...

I still sleep during the day...hahaha. I've gotten quite good at having one hand on my mouse and one hand on the keyboard, pretending to read the incredibly small font on my computer screen. It's so small that I have to squint! hahaha.....or at least that's my excuse. Since my eyes are so small anyways, I don't think anyone can tell if i'm sleeping or not..hahha....they finally have a purpose....all those years of being made fun of is finally paying off! :) hahaha

I took the C-train today. I think I might take the C-train from now on. It saves me gas money and parking money and it's about the same time as driving, but now I really want a portable media player. The walk in -40 degree weather might change my mind about training it though.

I wonder if any office pranks happen to people. I've never seen any since I've been in the cube life. I've only heard of people going on other people's computers and emailing someone about how much they love them....that's pretty funny, but imagine if someone did this to you...



Archives