<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Almost finished...

It's 9:12pm here in Hawaii....we're just waiting until 10:00 and then we can have 50% off sushi! I hope the restaurant isn't packed....I'm starving!! mmm...sushi....


Did you know that the Wal-Mart here is open 24 hrs?? why would you ever need a 24 hr Wal-Mart? Interesting....very interesting.

I tried to catch some waves today, but it was too hard...there weren't a whole lot of waves and I couldn't kick hard enough to give me speed. I think I need those boogie board flippers...or maybe I just really suck at boogie boarding.

I am definitely not looking forward to going back to work and school....ohh man..I wish I could stay here for longer....that would be so nice.

What I am looking forward to however is the beach volleyball tournament on Sunday. It's even going to be televised, so if you look real hard, you may see my sister and me! haha


Archives