<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

AVP pics!

Ok...here are some pics from the AVP tournament I went to with my sis in Hawaii...it was really awesome. We sat courtside the entire time! The sun was super hot, but it was a good day to watch beach ball. Here's a pic of how close I was sitting!




Afterwards, me and my sis went to go have dinner. So we walked around and we eventually went into a restaurant. I think it was Wolfgang Puck's bistro or something like that. When we walked in, I saw her immediately...I was super excited and I said to my sis, "look...look...there she is...there she is...." my sister was like, "huh? what are you talking about?". In the restaurant, we saw the olympic gold medalist for beach volleyball, Kerri Walsh and we saw another player Rachel Wacholder. It was cool!!! We got their autographs and we took a picture with Kerri Walsh. It was funny because the day before, she was in the dodgeball game that I watched on TV. Hahaha...I was like...whoa..she plays dodgeball too?? and then I thought...it would be pretty cool if we met her tomorrow. Fast forward a day and there we were standing beside her taking a picture....it was cool.

Ok more pics of my fantastic journey to come....


Archives