<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

BORING


I watched Sky High yesterday.....well maybe the first 15 mins and then I passed out. I dunno why I passed out. The movie itself wasn't too boring...maybe I was just tired that seems to be the case these days.

No motivation whatsoever to do anything physical, even when it's 20 degrees out. My arms hurt from football?? go figure...I wasn't even using my arms....hahhaha well...maybe to push people...they were doing it to us, so I did it to them. My shin hurts too...there was a big lump, but now it's a little lump. How did I get that?

On Monday, I cooked gyoza for dinner and then I had them for lunch the next day. Nothing like pan fried goodness. Yesterday, I was really tired and so I just got KFC...hehehe....and I have KFC for lunch today...hahaha. Maybe I'll cook some rice tonight....or even some congee to go with my KFC...or maybe open up a can of "dou se ling yu" Hahahaha

Currently listening to:

David Crowder Band

"A Collision"


Archives