<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm Baaaack.....

Well....my vacation is over!

It was actually over on monday when I got in at 11:30, but I've just been really busy so I couldn't blog...and I wanted my first blog from my vacation to be really good.

Sadly, I have to say that the plans I had for my first blog back fell through, but you will see something cool in the future! I had a pic to show you guys, but my sister hasn't sent it to me yet.

Hawaii was awesome...I wish I could stay....it's just something about getting away from the everyday and just eating, chilling, relaxing, and having lots of fun. I fell asleep on the beach on the second day and so my arms got burned quite a bit....my skin is a funny 2-tone color now. So now that I've come back...I look really different. Who can guess which picture is me? Is it:
A.
B.

or C.


Archives