<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I blogged...

Nothing much is going on, nothing new...I'm kinda itching to do something...I need to do something fun.

Ohh...I know what's new...I'm going to be living on my own for a bit....that should be interesting. Bah! Now I have to do laundry and cook and clean, and basically do everything that my mom did for me....BAH! It would be really funny if you guys saw me one day and I had all new clothes on because I ruined my other clothes! hahaha...or if you see me wearing pink shirts it's because something went terribly wrong!

I found these pics the other day...I thought it was pretty cool, but that's only because I'm a weird guy...

If I actually saw Jesus like that in Heaven that would be pretty cool...Jammin' with Jesus. Here's another one.


Has anyone ever heard of Apologetix? They are a christian cover band. They reword songs to make them christian. Some of the songs are pretty funny and some of the songs are actually pretty informative...it tells you things that you probably didn't know.

Archives