<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Almost forgot...

I almost forgot to post this morning....I COULD HAVE LOST OUT ON 2 BLOG POINTS!!

So I've made a couple of changes to my blog. As you can see, my layout has changed. I'm quite happy with this layout and it is what I've wanted from the very beginning. Even when I first started my Chan Clan page. My previous layout was just a means of getting to this layout. I just needed to find a good guitar pic. I was going to change it eventually, and so the blog points are just bonus on the side :)

Also, I've added a pictures section. If you can't see it, it is located beside the comments link. It should be the first item on the left. I've uploaded most of my Hawaii pics and I'll be uploading a lot more of my regular pics...including yac, b-day parties, camp, etc. I also might put some movies of camp up...hehe..so don't be surprised if you end up being the feature of the week! :)

Well that's all. Just a regular blog post...nothing spectacular to say.

Archives