<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, November 14, 2005

First Ride of the Year

My new board is awesome!! Just going down that hill making those "S"'s in the snow...man what a ride...what a ride. I totally thought that I would fall on my butt so many times just because it's been 2 years since I last went snowboarding, but no...it was just like riding a bike. I even went over a couple of jumps. Nothing too hardcore, but just a couple. Maybe only getting a foot of air! :) hahaha.

I thought the day was going to be crappy because it took us like 90 mins just to get a lift ticket. I've never seen so many people at Sunshine. It was insane! There were tons of people, and since not all of the runs were open, the line ups for the chairlift were pretty long too.

Because of snowboarding, here is some good boarding music. Although the music video has nothing to do with snowboarding...the song gets you pumped up...hahaha.

"Sugar, We're Going Down" Fall Out Boy

Archives