<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, November 07, 2005

Goats

HAHAHA....Don't you just want to go to one of these farms and start yelling and screaming??


Goats


That's hilarious!! absolutely hilarious!

Every single part of my body hurts!!
If you do not know why it hurts, let me tell you a story. It all started on a nice Sunday afternoon. The old regular church gang decided to play football for Jacklyn's birthday and so we went to Cresent. When we got there, we had a brilliant idea of playing tackle football on the hard icy surface laced with some soft snow parts. So we started to play. At first it was light tackling and people were just dragging people down. It was pretty funny. I got hit pretty hard by Jon Chu and so I was kinda in pain, but I shook it off. While we were playing, I look off to the distance and there I see a ginormous man walking our way. I though...uh-oh...this guy is HUGE!! It just so happens that the other team called this GIANT of a man first and so he joined their team. So as we are playing, I intercepted the football and so I started to run. Running and dodging people left and right, I was headed for the endzone and then POW! I think every part of my internal body went forward, but my external body just hit a brick wall. The huge man laid me out! After laying there for a while, I look up...and it's Mr. Allred...Ginormous.....Ginormous I say. You think he's big, try tackling him. I think it took 5 Chinese guys to take him down, or 3 Chinese guys and 1 Andrew....hahaha. It was a blast!! I had fun!! But next time, I call Mr. Allred!!

Archives