<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, November 21, 2005

Kickin' it Off

So I guess I'll be the first one to post for do do do dee do dee (trumpets sounding) blog awareness week. I think I should get points for the first person to post a blog on this stupendous event...hahaha.

--------edit--------
I guess Karen beat me to the punch, but she did last night at 12:15....BAH!
--------------------

I really don't want to go to work this week. Instead I just want to sit in my bed and sleep. I haven't been getting a whole lot of sleep lately. I need rest...my eyes are getting heavy as I type.

I can see why people become bored at work. I've become bored, but in my attempts to motivate myself and get other things done, I just end up sitting here.....staring at my screen....blogging. Oh how that has consumed my work life. I think I check other people's blog at least 2 times a day...hahaha....

I wouldn't say that I am a blog creeper because that name is already given to somebody. I am more of a blog aficionado....yes that's it. I have a BA in blogging.

Archives