<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Kudos...

You know how everyone always reads Drew's blog and thinks,
"WHAT THE CRAP?! Man, I think you have been smelling the paint fumes in your house for too long... "


But we all do it.....yep that's right.....we all smell paint fumes. No, that's not what I mean....what I'm trying to say is that we all have those wild and wacky dreams, but we aren't brave enough to come out and talk about it to the open public.

I know I still have those wild and wacky dreams. For example, I dreamt the other night that I won the lottery and I could buy whatever I want, and then in the next scene, I was fighting someone who was trying to steal my money...haha

But you see, If we all started to blog our wild and crazy thoughts, then.........we'd all be as crazy as Drew!!! Drew...you so CRAZAY! hahahahaha j/k

Kudos to the king and queen. In their honor, I will place a portrait of them in my blog.

It's a shame I don't have photoshop at work, or else I'd put my own little additions to this pic...



Archives