<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

...make a banana pancake...

I miss Hawaii...

I was just thinking about it the other day, and I thought....wow...it would be really nice to go to Hawaii right now. So to soothe my woes, I decided to pop in some Jack Johnson. At first I thought it was total easy going music, but when I went to Hawaii, I found out that he's from Hawaii and it all made sense. This kind of music is surfing music at its best.

"Breakdown" Jack Johnson


It's kinda weird living on your own. Especially if you are used to the Fairchild Television blasted on the tv. Things are a lot quieter...more messy too :) I guess it kinda gives you more time to kick back and relax, but I'd rather be relaxing in Hawaii. I don't think it is good to work there, but it's a great place for vacation....as you drive along the coast blasting some J. Johnson on the stereo.

...I miss my family...

Archives