<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My Dog is SO BAD....

My dog is so bad....
I don't know why he's so bad, maybe it's because my parents aren't here to baby him. When my parents were here, he would get 2 treats every morning....one when my mom came downstairs and another one when my dad came downstairs. I've stopped that. Partly because I'm jealous of my dog. Why should he get more love from my parents than me?!?!? I've also stopped it because it's just too early when I wake up to be giving him treats. I still give him treats, but only when I remember.

Back to why my dog is so bad...
1. He shreds any kind of kleenex that is on the coffee table.
2. He eats my socks and shreds them.
3. He sheds like crazy....I guess he can't really help that.

The MAIN reason why he is so bad.....
There I was eating my KFC on the coffee table. After I finished eating my chicken, I started eating my fries. Then I noticed that I needed more ketchup and so I went to the kitchen to grab the ketchup. Before I knew it, I see this fuzz ball run up and steal my fries. HE ATE MY FRIES!! You never touch my fries!! Just then I said "HEY!" and then gets scared and runs away, but he knocks the box of KFC on the ground and makes a big mess......

For those of you who are thinking that I don't feed him enough....I do....he eats plenty. If he keeps this up, I'm going to have to go China on him and EAT HIM! hahahaaha.

Archives