<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Old Spaghetti Factory

I went out again for dinner last night. On Monday I went to the Keg with the J-Chans, the J-Chans significant others, and a couple of Mahs. It was really good. I think that's the first time I've been to the keg. At first, we all wanted prime rib, but they didn't have enough to go around and so we changed our orders...hahaha. Nothing like a good 14 inch steak....umm...I mean 14 oz. :)

Yesterday I went to the Old Spaghetti Factory for Kim's birthday. She has the same birthday as Jacklyn, but her parties aren't 3 day affairs. I don't really like the Old Spaghetti Factory, but yesterday I decided to try something different. Something that I've always wanted to try, but didn't for some reason. So I got the tortolini...it was good. Now everyone in the group is 21...I think we are going to plan a road trip somewhere....that would be soooo coool!

I'm getting a snowboard today....it's going to be good. The good ol Lamar Slayer...I don't really like the front design, but I think it's dark enough so that you can't really see it. Bah! whatever...it's fairly good and it's a good deal. Too bad I can't go with them on Friday...next time....next time...I'll get you next time SUNSHINE!!

Sweet day off tomorrow!! Sweet!

Archives