<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

OUCH!

football + fat filled out of shape body = super tiredness + major soreness!! OUCH!

I have to get a post in the morning or else I'll forget....can't let Geo beat me....that's another thing I wanted to address. Ok...I understand that you want to copy me...you know...with the name thing, but do you have to steal my points too?! :) hehehe j/k. That Taiwanese girl is getting close to beating me too...I am going to have to do something about that...

I have a feeling that this blog awareness week could get quite nasty....

...ok time to do my school homework....since I was too lazy to do it yesterday and today I have to hand it in...oops!


-------edit @ 8:58AM--------
Oops! Got sidetracked....if it's a new design you want....a new design you will get!
----------------------------

Archives