<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, November 28, 2005

Weird people...

So we need a key card to get onto the different floors of my building. So to access the elevators, you need a key card, and then after you exit the elevators, you need the key card again to enter the floor.

So this morning, I was walking from a nice chat with my boss, and then there I notice a lady just standing outside the door. She was there looking straight ahead. I thought, "Does she want to come in? Why doesn't she use her key card? She got up the elevator, how come she can't get in?"

Just then, I was about to turn the corner and go back to my cube and then she sees me and starts waving frantically...hmm..I guess she does want in. So what did I do? I ignored her and went back to my cube....hahaha....no I actually went and opened the door for her. It was kinda strange because just outside the door there was a phone, which she could have called someone to open the door for her. She also could have knocked on the glass because there was somebody like 3 feet away in his cube. I think she must have been standing there for 5 - 10 mins....weird people...

Archives