<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, December 02, 2005

Almost time...

It's almost time for the end of the day....only 1 hour left...

Well, this week's music video of the week was a tough choice. They both are from the same artist, but I can only choose one. The two choices I had was "Yellow" and "Fix You" by Coldplay. I only had "Yellow" stuck in my head because I heard a cover of it on the O.C. last night. I guess the cover was alright, but I just had to hear the original and so today I watched the music video. I like "Fix You" because even though it is very repetitive, it has some sort of power behind it. It almost sounds like a worship song just the way it is setup. Soft at first and grows towards a climax. It's a really simple song, but I really like the guitar in it...haha.

So the winner this week is....

Coldplay "Fix You"


Have a great weekend everybody!

Archives