<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

FIRE!

So after a long day of working 10 hrs, it was time to go home.

As I got to my back door, I noticed this really annoying sound. At first, I thought it was coming from my neighbour's house and so I quickly ignored it, but as I listened more carefully, I realized that it was coming from my house...and then I realized it was my fire alarm!

Oh No! My fire alarm is going off...crap. So I quickly reached for my keys. As I am fumbling away, I finally get the key that opens the door and then I felt the doorknob....nope not warm. So I open the door and the sound just gets louder..... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I quickly stuck my nose in the air to see if I could smell smoke and I looked around to see if I could see smoke. I saw a little bit of haze, but that was just because I came from outside. I could smell a little burning, but I think that was from the heat and my mind thinking there was a fire. I quickly searched for the source of the sound and it was coming from the basement, so I quickly ran downstairs. Yup, it was my fire alarm, and it was loud. I think it was going off for the enitre day because the alarm kinda smelled burnt from blairing that awful noise. I ripped the battery out and breathed a sigh of relief....looked around...no fire. Stuck my nose the air one more time to see if there was any smells....nope....no burnt toast.

That concludes my fire story...ok fank you.

Archives