<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, December 16, 2005

Fountains of Chocolate...

mmm....fountains of chocolate.....

TransAlta had their building Christmas party yesterday....it was unbelievable!

Here what was on the menu

On the main floor:
- 2 chefs on each side of the lobby cooking shrimp for anyone who requested it.
- 2 caterers on each side of the lobby cooking roast beef
- chicken skewers and beef skewers along with some other greek food
- sushi
- desserts (cake, cookies, etc)
- a fountain....yes a fountain that was flowing chocolate so people can have chocolate fondue

On the second floor:
- More desserts
- More Greek food

mmmm......

Today we have our department Christmas party.....I think they're going to make me do something, but I don't know what. I have to go to a special meeting at 10:30, but the actual Christmas party is at 2:30...

Sunday they gave me tickets to go see the zoo lights...it's a good thing being an energy company...everyone needs energy...

Monday my manager is taking me out for lunch at the Vintage Chophouse...

Tuesday I think my supervisor is taking me out before she goes on holidays....

mmmm....foood......
My Christmas party is a 5 day affair....hahaha....kinda like a certain "someone's" birthday! :) hehe

Oh and I have a party with my friends on Saturday, but it's not work related :)

You think my company party is extravagant?

I think Encana rented out the Telus convention center and it was absolutely filled with food....good food. They had like 10, 6ft chocolate fondue fountains...and last year they had the Barenaked Ladies to perform! That company has so much money, they don't know what to do with it....it's literally coming out of their butts!

Getting fat this Christmas....that's fo shizzle! :) hahaha

Here's the music video of the week...hahaha

Hawk Nelson "California"


Have a great weekend everybody!!

Archives