<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Got Rice?

Yesterday, I made rice for the first time since my parents left. I dunno why I made rice...I usually wait till the weekends to eat rice simply because we are in Chinatown and we usually go to places like Gee Gong, Sushi Tokyo, etc. Yesterday however, after practice, I felt like eating rice so I went to the local chinese restaurant and said, "yut bong cha siu....mmm goi", and then I went home and cooked rice and lettuce. It was just like eating a "deep tao fan" at a restaurant, except for the fact that I might have added a little too much water to the rice and so it was a little bit soggy, but next time I'll know how much water to add. I just wasn't sure on the amount of water to add and I didn't want to wreck my mom's rice cooker.



I wrote my final exam yesterday too...it was alright...super long though. They gave us one of those lined paper booklets to write our answers in, and in all my years of university I have never filled it up.....until yesterday. By the time I was finished my exam the entire book was filled. Not filled with words because that's pretty simple, but it was filled with numbers, equations, and formulas. 8 Questions total!! Who does that?!?! Who Gives 8 questions for a 500 level course? and each question easily takes 20-25 mins. I didn't even have enough time to check over my answers...oh well...I think I did alright. Now I just have to write my stupid report...BAH! Does anybody know the effect of temperature on capillary pressure? hahaha.

Archives