<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Insane Downloading

Okay, so I get a phone call this morning and on the caller ID it says "Compaq Info".

So I'm thinking, "I wonder what they want?"

I pick up the phone and they say.

"Hi Leo, this is blah blah from Compaq. What are you doing?"

I respond, "Huh? what do you mean?"

"Well in our office here, you are setting off tons of alarms!"

"Oh...I'm just listening to an online radio station" I responded.

"I see...well..ok...I personally don't care, but I just wanted to let you know that you are on the radar now. We're just checking to make sure you aren't downloading a movie or anything. In the past hour, it says that you've downloaded 1.7GB of stuff."

"Oh...wow...1.7GB eh?"

The internet po po is on my tail. I wonder if it was the brother in law of another internet po po I know...hahaha.

.....Dang...I guess I can't listen to anymore radio online....hehehe I was actually watching MTV...hahaha.


On a different note:

I went to Wal-Mart the other day and I bought Christmas Cards. So today, I decided to bring them to work and write some Christmas cards. When I opened the box, I noticed something terribly wrong.

THEY'RE IN FRENCH.

So if you get a French card from me, don't be puzzled....haha.

Oui oui, vous comprenez?

Archives