<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Monday, December 19, 2005

Let the eating begin!!

Man...I'm full. I don't think I'll be able to eat tonight for the church banquet.

Today my manager took his group to the Vintage Chophouse.

All I can say is... "Un-freaking-believable!" I've never been in such a nice restaurant before.

The design and layout of the tables are really classy and business-like and they greet you and they even take your jackets.

There's a large selection of wines that range from like $75.00 a bottle to like $400.00 plus, and when they bring you the wine, they let you sample it and swish it around to see if you like it.

I had calamari to start, which was lightly battered and seasoned and for the main course, I had the prime rib sandwich. "An 8 oz. prime rib on a focaccia bun with salad." It was very tasty. For dessert, I had a pear & cranberry crisp with ice cream. The dessert was alright, but the only reason why it wasn't good was because the pears were not ripe enough. My manager ordered a bottle of wine, which was also very good. At least that's what they said. Don't worry...I didn't drink any! :)

I highly recommmend the place, but it is quite costly. I think I'll take my parents there when they come back. Make sure you dress business casual when you go though or else they'll give you the big up and down...hahaha.

God has really blessed me with this great job. I don't think I would have ever gone to a restaurant like that if I wasn't working here.

Archives