<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Makes you think...

So my cube neighbour popped in today. I haven't seen him all week.

I asked him, "Busy week?"

He said, "Tough week, I've been in and out of the hospital..."

"What's happened??" I asked.

"My kid is really sick....(sighs)...they think it might be cancer.."

My heart just broke. This guy is a new guy in the company and he just moved all the way here from Sarnia, Ontario. What's even worse is that his kid is really young. I'm not too sure which one, but his oldest is only like 3 yrs old. His youngest is like 14 months...

...makes you really think about life and what's really important. None of this really matters...it's the life and death situations that actually matter.

This family is East Indian and so I'm not too sure what he believes, but I'll definitely be praying for his son. I ask that you also join me in praying for him.

"God, I pray that you heal my co-workers son. I pray that it wouldn't be cancer, and that you would heal him for your glory. This child's life is in your hands. Please heal him. Help me to comfort my friend as well. Help his family in this difficult time. Protect them Lord, and open doors. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen"

Archives