<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My First Casaulty

AHH!!! NOOOO!! Just when I thought I was a prostar at doing this and then this has to happen...

I wrecked my favorite RW&Co sweater....noooo!

I thought all the bleach was gone...how could just end up like this???

The good thing is that it is not all that noticable. It's on the cuff of the sleeve. The original color was a bluish-green, but now there are spots of pink...hmmff...pink...i hate pink. I also left it on the hanger for a little bit too long and now there's those stupid hanger spots! I hate those as well because they stick up from your shoulder and it makes it look like you are growing horns from your shoulders. BAH!

I hope none of my other clothes are ruined...I haven't had a chance to go through my laundry. Maybe I should just wear crappy clothes to work...then I can wreck them all I want. Ok...next week I'm going to wear my jogging pants and my brown long-sleeve shirt...hehehe

Stupid laundry...I'll get you next time!!

Archives