<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The 2:00 Wall

Man....
Lately I've been hitting the 2:00 wall. What's the 2:00 wall you ask?

Well, it's right after a nice 1 hour lunch. Everytime I finish lunch, I start work, and almost everyday at 2:00 I fall asleep. I don't know what it is, but when 2:00 rolls around, my eyes get really heavy and I get really drowsy. I need to control it, or else 2:00 will be my designated nap time at work....and that's not good at all!!

Work was pretty slow today and so I went and played foosball with my Mexican intern...hahaha....I schooled him. I shouldn't say my intern....hahaha.

Can't wait until Breakforth is here. Why you ask? Because it'll be a chance to get away from the city and see people. People like Rev. Powell (I hope I run into him), Sam, Nathan, Kutless, Darryl Evans, Tim Hughes...hahaha....yeah...we're all close :)

Whatever you do....don't hit the 2:00 wall!! With the 2:00 wall, my nap times are now 9:00, 10:30, 1:00, 2:00, and 3:30.....hahahaha....j/k

Take it easy folks!

Archives