<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Calculated....

Today I feel like doing nothing.....it's 7:45AM...and I feel like doing nothing.

Yesterday I had class.....it was boring....very boring.

So I've calculated the distance from Sam's house to the Shaw conference centre.....it is....2.8 km, which is about a 3 min drive.....so that means it's like a 25 min walk?? not bad...not bad....maybe we'll end up walking because it's close, but were going to be in Edmonton.....everyone knows it's not safe in Edmonton...hahaha j/k.

I guess I have to work at the plant on Friday, which kind of is convenient so I'll be in Edmonton already, but I'll be nice and dirty covered in coal by the time I get to breakforth...hahaha. I wonder if we have assigned seating or is it a free for all....I hope it's assigned seats....christians go crazy when they have to get seats....they become very vicious...kind of like BJ when she's playing ultimate....hahaha.

A whole bunch of people from South Alliance are going too so hopefully we can all chill together. I wonder if anyone from S. E. Free is going? Probably....they're usually pretty gung-ho about it.

the YAC blog comments are pretty funny....haha.....those kids are so cool....I'm excited for what's going to happen this year. It's just amazing when I look at YAC. God is totally shaping them to be great followers of Jesus. I thank God that we have these kids, and most of them come from non-christian backgrounds too....awesome....just awesome....

www.yacinfo.blogspot.com

Archives