<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Da BeezNeez

"Playing away..."

Friday, January 20, 2006

Good Timing...

I found out that everything in this world is timed. When people work downtown, they are just robots....everything is the same.

For example.
- the morning, I park at church and I start walking. I know that if I walk at a certain speed, I will make these certain lights.
- I always pass by a women wearing a white jacket, walking the other way in the middle of 5th and 6th ave. Today she was early...I caught her at the end of 5th.
- I walk through Petro Can Building and there's a nice security man who greets everyone at the door. "Good Morning" I say. It's amazing what a cheerful security guard can do for your day.
- I have start walking a little bit faster or else I'll miss the lights to cross 6th ave.
- From 6th ave, if I walk at a certain speed I hit all the lights until 9th ave
- I have to start walking early, before the turn signal stops in order to catch the light at 10th ave
- From there it's straight green until my office.
- Reach my office at 7:11 on the dot.

Robots.....Robots I say.

I wonder if anyone else notices these things??

I think my company blocked the website that I usually go to for music videos....therefore I can no longer watch music videos.....BAH!!

Does this video work for anyone??

Switchfoot "We Are One Tonight"

Archives